Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be happy with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Higgins Storm Chasing will offer you an exchange voucher or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 28 days of purchase;
- You produce your original Higgins Storm Chasing receipt at the timeyou return the item
- The item is in resaleable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition
If these requirements are not satisfied Higgins Storm Chasing reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns.
Higgins Storm Chasing will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present your Higgins Storm Chasing online receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
Higgins Storm Chasing may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. Higgins Storm Chasing reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods.
Claims for compensation or reasonable expenses incurred in returning your purchase should be addressed to our Customer Service team at the address below and need to be accompanied with supporting evidence.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Higgins Storm Chasing reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original Higgins Storm Chasing receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash
How to return a product ordered on Higgins Storm Chasing Online
Products ordered at Higgins Storm Chasing Online can be returned by mail. You will need your tax invoice (email receipt) as information on this is needed as proof of purchase. For change of mind return/exchange, delivery fee is non-refundable. You are liable for return product postage costs to Higgins Storm Chasing.
At Higgins Storm Chasing we wish all our customers and consumers to be 100% satisfied with our services and products!
Our product return mailing address is PO BOX 766 MALENY QLD 4552
Our sales and consumer email is [email protected]
Our contact phone number is 0474 113 890